Information about darknetlive and how to contact the site administration.
I reserve the right to publish any email I receive for any reason or no reason at all. Your requests will be shown respect not exceeding respect given.
Email: Checksigned message
Jabber: on request
Who we are
What this site is, according to various sources on the internet.
- Europol: “Sites such as dark.fail and darknetlive.com have taken over DeepDotWeb’s role as information hubs.”
- Australian Institute of Criminology: “…the well-known Tor information clearing house Darknetlive.”
- New York Times: “…a news and information site for the dark web.”
- New York Times: “…an informative page specializing in the dark internet.”
- Federal Bureau of Investigation: “… a website accessible through the Internet that aggregates the .onion addresses of hidden services, to include Darknet marketplaces and forums.”
- Vice News: “…a darknet news site…”
- Reuters"…a Google-accessible web site that tracks news about the dark web."
- Bitcoin Magazine: “Dark web news site and guide…”
- U.S. House of Representatives hearing: “… a news and information site for the Darknet.”
- Onion.live: “…a darknet news blog that features the arrest of darknet vendors.”
- @notdan “[One of] the Three Most Important Darknet Resources”
- OSINTcurious Podcast
- SecretsOftheDark: “[One of two] main sources for darknet market links.”
- @darkdotfail: “…the only professional in the game right now.”
- /r/deepdweb “…news focused site also featuring links.”
Darknetlive News articles based on original reporting carry bylines (the name or chosen identity of the author), as often do those authored by authors who have a subject specialism. General news stories, which tend to combine information from a variety of sources, including HUMANINT or submitted content, do not as a rule carry bylines.
Removal or Ammendment of Content
Content should only be removed in exceptional circumstances. These may include legal reasons such as defamation or contempt, genuine safety risks to individuals, significant harm or distress to a contributor, or a serious breach of editorial standards.